I am in the stickiest situation ever.
Possibly.
It's just the beginnings, so I guess we don't know just yet.
I met this cute guy in my criminal justice class.
Come to find out over time that he's interested in me.
We start talking, umm yeah he's an RM (returned missionary) and
he has only been back for a month!
Oh crap.
And the thing about it is, he invited me over to hang out.
So my friend Karly went with me and she was hanging with his friend Nate who
is a pre mish. Anywho, he is such a total sweet heart.
We had so much fun together and he cooked me
dinner and everything.
Ugh, literally Tyler was barely on my mind.
But they have a lot in common.
He is a catcher in baseball, Tyler is a catcher in baseball.
He's 22 I think.
Ugh, I have no idea what is going to happen with this.
But I want to keep hanging out with him.
What do I do!?

No comments:
Post a Comment