Banner picture

Background.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just a day, just an ordinary day.

I know, I know. Once again I've been a slacker. I have not posted on here since December of last year. Holy crap Chantel get with it! Things have been crazy. The time is passing quickly! I turn around and it's like POW it's been 3 months! I'm not going to lie, I love it. I'm having the time of my life with my family and friends and I'm still very much in love with my missionary. I'm not counting every day down until he is home like I was way back when. My Christmas phone call was amazing (: It was exactly what I needed to recharge my waiting batteries. He is doing well, he's been a senior companion for a while, not sure if I mentioned that before. He has recently transferred to a city that I can not for the life of me remember the name of or even pronounce. He loves his new companion and said that that have had a lot of new investigators that he is very excited about. My cousin Jorden just left on his mission on March 2nd (my 15 month mark since Tyler left :D) and he is going to St. Louis Missouri. I'm so proud of him I can't even explain it to you. He's the funniest kid and such a nice person I'm seriously jealous of the companions he will have and the people he will teach because they are going to just LOVE him. Never had a dull moment with that boy around, so I'm glad he is going out to teach the gospel. 
School is going great. Tomorrow I go back to school after being on spring break. My spring break was epic! My friend Meagan, Merlinda, and Sam went to California and then stopped in Vegas on the way home. We went to Disneyland (The happiest place on Earth), California Adventure, and Universal Studios. Only two of the four of us had been to the parks there before so I was excited for the other two to experience it. We went to beach also and my friend Merlinda had never been to the beach before, so that was really exciting for her! We took a billion plus one pictures, we made more memories than I will ever be able to remember, laughed so hard we nearly peed our pants, and grew even closer than we already were. We made a roadtrip out of it, which made it even better. I've made more friends at the college that I've become very close to. I feel like I'm swimming in friends lately, I always have something going on with one of them and it's awesome. Never a boring moment in my life right now. Wouldn't trade this for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment