Banner picture

Background.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Slacker.

OK, so I haven't really blogged recently.

And that's the pits.
Because when I read other blogs on here,
I enjoy having an update almost daily.
So I've failed miserably.
But I have excuses.
And they are legitimate reasons.
Number one: I go to class Monday-Friday 8:30am-3pm.
Number two: I work after school from 4pm-9pm.
Number three: When I get home I eat dinner, get ready for bed, and I watch everything my mother and I have recorded on the DVR.
Ok sure, you might say that I have time instead
of the whole DVR thing.
However, blogging daily isn't always and interesting thing.
It's much better if I come back after a few days
and I have actual news to share with you guys.
And you know that's right.
So my justifications are definitely acceptable.
So what's the news you may ask?

Well, it's Saturday.
Last night after work I went to Bunco with my mom.
I was subbing for one of the ladies that couldn't come.
I do that every now and again.
We went to this ladies house, she was my
counselor in high school and she's hilarious.
Yeah, she lives in a mansion pretty much.
So it was a fun night.
Afterwards I met up with Autumn and we stayed
the night at her house.
We stayed up until around 2.
Even though we knew we both had to work at 7am.

And here I am.
Sitting at work.
Hair unwashed.
Day old makeup.
And a happy go lucky attitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment