Banner picture

Background.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

17 days

No word from Tyler in 17 days.
I know the mail to and from Brazil is really slow, but this is ridiculous.
I miss him like crazy and having no word from him makes it even worse.
I'm pretty sure he is no longer allowed to e-mail me either, and that sucks because that
was the only way I would be guaranteed to hear from him weekly.
Now I'm stuck with snail mail.
And that is literally what it is right about now.
I check the mailbox every single day, just to be disappointed.
And I even KNOW there will be no letter there which is just as depressing.
My trip to St. George with Karly was a blast!
We stayed in Cedar City and drove out to St. George for her to go to her Dixie campus tour.
I tagged along. It's a pretty nice campus.
Big compared to CEU anyway.
We went shopping afterwards and bought pretty much the entire town.
It was great! We had so many laughs.
It was a weekend that I really needed away from this town.
It was nice because Karly knows exactly what I am going through because she is in
a similar boat as I am.
We kept our minds on the time spent there and not on our missionaries....too much anyways.
The drive down and back was a long one, but a hiliarious one at that.
We got to spend a full 6 days together! It was so great to have a good friend with me.
She is back in Wyoming though and I miss her like crazy.
Can't wait for our next adventure.
I'm having a big "I-miss-Tyler-so-freaking-much" day.
It's hard to even remember what it was like being around him.
My cousin just got home yesterday from his mission, which puts me in an even fouler mood.
21 months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment