Banner picture

Background.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Road Trip


I just got home from my road trip to California today. It was an awesome trip :) I'm really glad we went through with the whole thing. You know how people always say they are going to do something and make all these plans but never really go through with it or really mean it. Yeah I hate when that happens. Especially when I'm on the other end and I'm all sorts of stoked about it. But anyways, it really happened. Just Karly and I. Two girls, no parents, in California. It was amazing.

Went to the San Diego Zoo, umm holy cow! Freaking bigger than an amusement park. I loved it! Long long day though. And an entire day at the beach. I applied sun block at least three times. Needless to say, I still ended up looking like a lobster. But it's going tan now thanks to the Aloe Vera gel. [life saver!]

To top it all off, I had two letters from Tyler awaiting my arrival when I got home :) Ahhh I love mail. And I love my missionary. 6 months down. 18 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment