Banner picture

Background.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stupid Boys.

So I had a guy ask me out on a date for this weekend. I'm a waiter dater, so it wasn't a big deal to me because I've been on a couple and I hung out with this guy before. So the day of our date comes and I get a text message from this guy saying, "Chantel, I've been thinking, I just don't think I could tell Bean (Tyler) I hung out with you or have anything happen. Just wouldn't be fair because he's my friend. Sorry but that's just been my hesitation all along." Pretty much seemed completely stupid to me, but I replied with "It's fine, I understand." And that was the end of it. He didn't say anything else. I'm so sick of guys being more concerned about my missionary. They know it's just a casual date that isn't going anywhere because I have Tyler. But I still have to be open about things don't I? I mean I pretty much know that Tyler and I are getting married. But I can't even keep a date in this town because everyone knows Tyler and they would "feel bad" or something. Boys are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment