Banner picture

Background.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Curious what I'm made of?

Pet peeve time. Today I find out that a girl I have made 5 shift trades with for my California vacation next week QUIT! To top it off, she never told me. She has been done for like 26 days now and she didn't even let me know. So now I'm desperate to find someone to cover my shifts. UGHHH! This girl is SO lucky that I don't know what she looks like or where she is (I work for a big company with over 600 employees so I mainly know them by name from work IM or e-mail) because if I did know who she was, I would come find her with my 1989 Acura Legend and I would not hesistate to run her over! Okay, maybe I would hesitate just a little. But only a little! Only enough to keep me from actually doing it.

In other news, it's 11:11 right now, so make a wish :) yay for wishes. Okay, sorry I get side tracked sometimes. So June 6th Drop Dead Diva starts back up! Ahh I love this show. I was afraid for a while there that they might not have a second season. That would have been lamesauce. I almost forgot how the last season ended. But I remembered again recently...with a little help of the previews hehe.

Also, I have officially decided that I want to be a YouTube star. So don't be too surprised if you see me all over the place on there soon. I have no clue how I'm going to make it happen, but oh boy am I going to make it happen. I'm pretty good at doing stupid things, maybe that's how I'll get on there. I see a ton of makeup and hair tutorials, and since I'm a licensed cosmetologist officially I could probably go that way too. But that's not original now is it? Well I'll let you know when I figure it out, that is if you don't see me on Ellen before I get back to you guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment