Banner picture

Background.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ordinary day

This picture was taken over a year ago when my cousin was doing my Senior pictures.
She took this picture, without my knowledge, as we walked back to the car to go to another spot for pictures. I love this picture to no end. I miss moments like that where we just stroll happily down the road :) Ahh my boy, he is just amazing.

So today, I went into Provo to go to the dermatologist for my 3 month check up. Still trying to get my acne completely gone. It's so so so much better than it was before. I mean I guess it was never really out of control, but who likes a zit on their face? Nobody. That's who! So I went and we did the usual, discussed how the products are working and what I like and what I dislike about the whole thing. And then he sticks that needle into my face. I'm actually a lot better about it now, dispite my complete fear of needles. ICK! He gave me some free samples. Um, can I just say that I LOVE free things! I really do. I can't help myself I just love when I get things for free haha.

Afterward my mother and I did a bit of shopping, got our Eclipse tickets ♥ for June 30th :D Ahh I can't wait! Tyler has gone to all the movies with me thus far, so that part is going to be gaysauce. But one of my good friends is going with me so that will slightly make up for the loss. Nothing particularly interesting happened today though. My mom and I talked about my wedding. Which is funny because Tyler hasn't proposed and still have a year and a half. But he keeps telling me we're getting married in letters, so I just assume it's okay for me to just talk about it like it's happening next week haha. Oh man, I can not wait to be married :)

No comments:

Post a Comment