My Senior year prom dress :) Great memories, beautiful dress!
Tyler and I in the car before the dance ♥
I've been looking at wedding gowns. Beautiful, white wedding gowns. I can't wait to wear one. It's a pity that it's a one day thing isn't it? I mean, it's the same way with all the dresses I've had in the past. Pref, Prom. Occasionally I try them on in my room when I'm home alone, just to remember the memories I made in it the single night that I wore it. The friends I was with, the boys that I danced with. It's amazing how a piece of clothing can hold so many memories in it don't you think? My wedding dress is going to hold the most, and by far the most happy memories of my life. It's nights like these where I stay up until 1:30 in the morning looking at wedding dresses and thinking about colors and music and all the little details I want my wedding to have, and it makes me feel somewhat closer to Tyler. But at the same time, I end up doing this because I was missing him in the first place. A year and a half, I can do this. I can! I have to don't I? I mean, he's the one I want forever. I can wait a year and a half if that means I get him for ever after. Let's kick it in the butt 18 months, I just might have this wedding completely planned before he even gets home!




You have no idea how many hours I spend looking at that stuff! I have memberships to wedding websites and when I login they say "720 days until your wedding, Linsey! Time to look for a venue" or whatever, you know? I love looking at dresses and colors, I even bought a sketch book the other day to start pasting things in and writing things down so in case I go on a mission, Austin has something to go off of when he gets home so HE can plan the whole thing! ;) We can do this girl! Congrats on your 6 months thats coming up! I'll be there soon, ish... happy 2 months to me!
ReplyDeleteOh me too! I'm a member of theknot.comand they are always like Welcome back Chantel! 722 days until your wedding. Funny thing is we don't have a date set so I just kind of made up a fake date just so I can be a member :) haha. shhh don't tell! Anyways, yeah I LOVE looking at wedding gowns and I'm already thinking of honeymoon spots and everything. That's awesome about the sketch book idea. I need to get more organized. I just throw everything I see online that I like into a folder labeled "WD" (wedding day) haha. And thanks! I promise the time has passed faster than I expected.
ReplyDelete