So today, well..yesterday (since it's 12:30am) on May 25th, it was 3 years since Tyler and I had our first kiss :) Ahh I love that boy. So I was hopeful as I went out to the mailbox this morning. And what do I find? 3 letters waiting in the mailbox for me! :D It made my entire day that much better. Not to mention that there was a memory card full of 401 pictures in one of them. Oh how I love my missionary man. I need to get his 6 month package ready to get sent out. His 6 month mark is next Wednesay on June 2nd. I can't believe we're already 1/4 the way done. Still seems like forever though. One of the best lines in a letter was, "Elder Nielson came to talk to us. It was awesome. In his talk he said we need to start thinking about who we are going to marry when we come home. DONE!" ♥!!!!!!!!! End of story :) Best day ever.




No comments:
Post a Comment