These pictures were taken the night of my Senior Prom over a year ago. I loved this night to no end. I'm so glad Tyler was willing to go to the dances with me even though he graduated high school already. That's how great he is :) Not to mention he does not like dances very much. But he still went for me.
In other news, last night as some of you may know, the season finale of Pretty Little Liars aired. Can I explain to you how much I love this show? Aria and Spencer are my favorite of the four characters. Aria being the first, Spencer the second. How does your life get to be full of so many secrets that would bring your life to an utter disaster if anyone were to find any of them out? I mean yeah I have secrets, but my friends and my mom know all of my secrets. I can't even imagine the stress that I would be in if I had to work every single day to keep my secrets under wraps. Anyways, I was so sad to see that the season was ending. And boy was it a good one! Hannah gets hit by a car after she discovers who "A" is. I'm guessing in the new season that she is going to wake up in the hospital and she won't remember what happened. So we'll have to start the mystery all over again. Do you know what else I discovered last night? I had no idea that Pretty Little Liars was based on a series of books. Yeah! I'm sure everyone in this world knew that but me. So I ordered the first 4 books of the series in a box set on Amazon like an hour after the season finale ended. I can not wait to read them! Oh how I love it. Sorry it's not much of an update. More later.




I LOVE this show :D and your guys pics are way cute btw
ReplyDeleteAww thanks I like them too. Ugh PLL is thee best show ever :D
ReplyDelete