This last few days and past weekend, have pretty much been a blast. I have been hanging out with my best friend Autumn and we've been trying to keep busy as well as doing fun things before school starts up in less than 2 weeks. :( PORQUE!? At least it will be something to keep me busy and it will be that much closer until Tyler will be home! Right? Right! Okay so here are a few pictures that will show you the journey that I have been on.
Funny pictures at work. As you'll notice, we work in an office on computers in our own cubicles. Yeah..we hardly ever stay in those cubicles. Also, we aren't supposed to have our phones or any other electronics out..lets just say we're rule breakers sometimes. I do enjoy taking funny pictures with this girl :)
This is the fort that we (and when I say "we" I mean "I") built in my basement. After it was built we watched scary movies all night in the dark! :S It was a total blast. Our friend Colton joined us for the fun, and lucky for us to have him there, he had to kill two spiders that night! The only thing that scares me more than bees is spiders. It made for quite a hilarious night and more than one occasion where we accidentally ruined part of the fort during our escape.
The next night we made homemade oreos! Green frosting :D Our favorite color. So delicious!

And then I stalked the maillady yesterday. Yeah, she only brought the grocery ads to my house yesterday, which was bad..for her. Because now I won't be leaving her alone until I get another letter. Only then will I be happy and fully satisfied with her work performance. Poor lady, we have a love hate relationship. What can you do right?






No comments:
Post a Comment