Banner picture

Background.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

To-Do

Okay, so school begins in a week. Am I prepared to go back? Not in the least! I have lots of things that I need to get done before I go back. Let's see what all there is.

1. I need to go buy school supplies. Notebooks, binders, pens, pencils, highlighters. All that good fancy stuff.
2. I need to start going to bed before 1a.m. and get up before 11a.m. Time to start setting that alarm :(
3. I need to memorize my class schedule, as well as what class goes to which room & building. I just know I'm going to show up to a class on the wrong day or go to the wrong classroom.
4. I need to go put gas in my car, I have money, I'm just too lazy to drive to town 10 minutes earlier before I go to work to get it done. Shame on me.
5. I need to stop by the city library to take the book back that I just finished and get another book. Which means I definitely have to wake up before 11 so that I have time to go before work.
6. I will be going to my dermatologist appoinment this Thursday in Provo, so I need to get some clothes shopping done. I haven't been school clothes shopping since I was a jr in high school. Maybe some new shoes?
7. Get a super hot outfit put together for the first day of my sophomore year of college.

College, I'm back! I know you missed me. Unfortunately I didn't miss you all that much at all. I was enjoying my summer vacation away from you very much. And yet, you had to come back around. At least this will give me something to do for the next 9 months so that I will be that much closer to seeing my Tyler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment