It's funny how I want to put up a blog post, even though I have nothing to say. Nothing has really happened that is worth telling in the passed two weeks since school started. Last night my friend Autumn and I cleaned out my closet because my mom is having another yard sale this weekend. Okay, can I just let you know how big of a mess my room was? We started by removing every single thing that was hanging in my closet and placing it on my bed..or wherever else we could find room. It was insane. I never really realized how much clothing I really had until I did that. I got rid of a lot of stuff, but still my closet is packed full. It's almost like when I get rid of stuff, I lose space in my closet. It's impossible. When I get married I need to have a HUGE walk in closet in order to keep my clothes in order haha. I still need to go through my dresser drawers. I think my shopping addiction is catching up to my closet space. I need to go to Shopaholics anonymous meetings.

No comments:
Post a Comment