Banner picture

Background.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

College update

It's official.
I'm a horrible blogger.
Why?
Because It's been weeks since my last post.
I apologize for my absence.
I'm sure nobody has noticed anyways.
I would like to think that someone out there has missed my posts.
But that is highly unlikely.
School is going great!
Last weekend I went to Lite Bright.
Assuming that you have no idea what this is, I will tell you.
Lite Bright is a dance that my college has.
You go in a white shirt under the black lights in the dark and you
throw paint all over the place.
It's a mess, and the most amazing night ever!
I've reconnected with old friends, and now I have a big group of girls to
get together with for fun events.
I've made new guy friends as well, which is always fun :)
Other than that, life is just amazing in college.
And I still love my Tyler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment