Dating. Oh boy, the dating life is just fantastic. Lies! All lies I tell you! So basically it's come down to the fact that guys are more confusing than girls are. It sounds ridiculous right? But it's true. Let's see, Greg is back. Not back, back. But back. We all remember the boy from the summer that suddenly decided to completely shut me out of his life and no longer hang out with or speak to me. Yeah, well the other day he sends me a text out of nowhere asking me what I was up to. Rather than come up with something totally witty I tell him the truth. Watching Inception. You? He explains that he was dropping a friend off that lives near my house and said that he thought of me and thought he'd check to see what I was up to. He then asks me if I would like to talk to him after my show. I tell him to text me a bit later when I wasn't busy. I expected him to agree and then to either forget or just decide not to talk to me at all. Surprise, surprise, don't become a psychic Chantel. I get a text right as my movie is ending asking if my movie is over. It was. Oh boy how I wish it wouldn't have been. I should have lied, but I didn't. So we go on to text a little about how things are going. And then he finally gets to the point. Straight up. "To be honest with you I've been thinking about you lately" of course you have. "and I've been hesistant to tell you." So I ask him simply why he's hesitant about it. He basically comes to the point that he regrets the choices he made and he feels like he took me for granted and says he doesn't know if I would be interested in hanging out again. I didn't give him a yes or no answer. I didn't really know how to answer this question. I kind of left it open ended and left it at that. So now what? I have no idea. Do I hang out with him again? Or do I just move on like I thought I had about all this. He's not the one. None of the guys I've been around lately have been the one. I don't expect to find the one because he's in Brazil..on a mission. Could it hurt? I don't know. Probably. But for the most part, I'm completely confused about this whole life that is mine. I want this last 12 months to be over already. Come one December 2011!

Drop the dude like a bad habit. He wants you back for one of two reasons and I'm pretty sure you don't want to know about either of them.
ReplyDeleteIf you really want to know, shoot us an email at singleswardysa@gmail.com and maybe we'll even write a post about it.