Tuesday, April 12, 2011
niehaonvienhalifjeiojarl;iejai;ofueiwaurilwe
Can I just express to you how much I am ready to be done with this spring semester? It's getting ridiculously close to being over, but not quite close enough! Finals weeks is going to be super lame, because who enjoys taking tests right? Nobody. So once I survive that week, we'll be done and ready for summer sun (: More than anything though, summer means a fast 3 months to pass, and then fall semester will begin and Tyler will be home before I know it. I honestly can hardly wait. Literally. I've gotten to the point where I missed Tyler like crazy the first 3 months he was gone, then I started to get busy with things and thought about it less. Granted, I still missed him a TON but I just thought about him less. Then I got to the point where I was like "what am I doing?" I could be out doing tons of awesome stuff, making new friends, living up my sophomore year of college. And what do you know, Tyler didn't pass my mind nearly as much, which is sad to think, but also a relief that I had other things on my mind and the time flew by like it was going out of style. Well here I am, Tyler has been out for 15 months, and he'll be back in a little over 7 months. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. I'm still having a lot of fun with my friends and working and going to a bunch of college events and having girls night. But can I just say that I am SO SICK of the men in this town? They are all a waste of time and energy. I tried it, the dating thing, the hanging out with new guys to see what is out there. Uh, yeah. All of them just wanted to get in my pants. Typical. Why was I even surprised that none of them turned out to be decent gentlemen. The ones that are decent just aren't my type, or they're after the stupid girls that aren't giving them the time of day. So it's all just whatever to me now. I'm done with it. And I'm ready for Tyler to come home. You hear that Tyler? You can come home now! I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up in 7 months when Tyler is coming home. That'd be awesome. However, it's not very likely to happen to me since I'm not all that lucky. Oh well. Grin and bear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment