Sunday, April 24, 2011
Easter weekend
So it's Easter Sunday. Yesterday was tyler's 21st birthday! It's weird to have another birthday without him here, but thank heavens that was the last one right!? So the Easter weekend was a good one. I spent time with my friends and my family, went out to the desert and got a tiny bit of homework started in the process. The sad/crappy part of it? Two of my friends got engaged over the weekend. Another got engaged about a week ago. It just sucks to see everyone around me getting engaged, makes me miss Tyler even more. The funny part is that I was talking to one of the girls just on Friday at work and my Bff and I were telling her she was the next to get engaged. She just laughed and said nah not for a while. Next day BOOM! She gets proposed to. Swear I didn't know he was proposing because I don't know him that well, just an acquaintance. It was awesome! I'm very happy for them all (: just ready for my man to come home so it can be my turn! 7 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment