Banner picture

Background.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer Has Finally Arrived.

It is officially summer time. School has ended, at least for the college students. And I could not be happier that it is finally over. I've finally been able to sleep in as late as I want. The down side to all of this? After sleeping until 11am I have no motivation to do anything other than lounge around in my pajamas at home. Which is what I do most of the day until I'm forced to get ready to go to work later in the afternoon. I love being out and about with friends more than anything, but it's different this summer. One of my best friends is moving in two weeks to live with her sister's family while she starts her new job and will go to school in the fall at a new college. Another friend I never see anymore, for what reason I have no idea. And all of the kids that I was hanging out with during the school year are all from out of town and have moved back to their own home towns. So now what is a girl to do? I'm stuck in this town with very little to do, I have no motivation, and all I really want is for my missionary to be home already. Is that too much to ask? It's so close I can hardly stand it. But now what I am I supposed to do for the rest of the summer until the fall semester starts when he'll be coming home? I mean I guess work keeps me busy, but it doesn't exactly make me happy either. I need to find something to do, which means I can't sleep the whole day away if I ever want to do something with my life. I'll keep you updated on what it is that I decide to keep myself busy with for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment