Banner picture

Background.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New playlist coming!!

I have decided that the playlist I have up now has been up for far too long! So I'm going to start adding a bunch of new songs, of course most of them will be songs that remind me of my lovely boy. I can't believe he'll be home soon! And sadly it's been SO long since I added my countdown at the bottom of this page but I can't figure out where I got it anymore and it's not quite accurate. So...yeah, it's a few days late because I set it for the same date that he left because at the time I didn't have a return date. But now I do. November 23, 2011. That day will be the most exciting day of my whole year!! Just thought you would all like to know that (: It's going to be weird because in about a month and a half I will have to stop sending him letters because he won't get them since the mail takes forever to get to Brazil. I plan on just writing the letters anyways and I'll just give them to him once he gets home. AND one of the girls on facebook MG group mentioned an airplane letter. Um, I LOVE this idea so much. Seriously, I can't wait to get it started, it's going to be extremely long for sure, so I will probably be writing it for like a week, just adding tons of my random thoughts and old stories of us from before his mission. It's going to be epic. That's right!

So check me out over here posting twice this week. I'm doing awesome! So lets see, the dance last night = awesomeness! Umm, if I didn't have a missionary so close to getting home I might have been a little worried, there are a TON of cute new boys at my school this year. Looks like I'm going to be making a bunch of cute new friends. I'll have to hook my friends up because the guys that wrote their numbers on my white t-shirt probably aren't going to be getting any texts from me. Haha. It's nice to know that I can still pick up a guy though right? Self esteem boost! So yeah, that's mostly my update for the day. Look for the new MG songs to come up in the next few days! I'll get started on it...NOW! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment