Banner picture

Background.

Friday, November 11, 2011

New hair & 11 days!

I really can't believe that Tyler is going to be back home in 11 days! His arrival date changed from November 23rd to November 22nd at 10:35am. I'm SOOO glad it's earlier in the day. Why you may ask? Because that's less time I have to wait all day for him, and we'll have a full day to talk and be round each other. Granted that means his friends will probably come around as well, but I think he'll be needing that. I know that his friends ate going to be a big help to him in his transition back to every day life after the mission. My uncle Larry is his stake president. We live about 2.5 hours from the airport, so whenever we're getting close to being back home my uncle said we could call his cell phone and he would head over to release him. You can't even imagine how excited I am for that moment when he is finally released. He'll be back, he won't be elder bean anymore, he'll be my Tyler again (: I know that I've neglected to update my blog, big shocker huh? But now that it's so close I'm going to do my best to write these last few days, I'm going to share some of our memories that I'm so fond of. And I'm going to get our story of how we met up here and all that fabulous stuff I know everyone is dying to read! Haha, well that is if ANYONE even reads my blog ever. It's been so long since I've updated that I'm doubting anyone has even glanced at it. But I'm hoping to do more posts once he's back and I can keep all our memories written here so I'll never forget how I felt at that very moment. I'm trying to keep my journal updated (which I've been better at than blogging lately haha) but if I don't at least I'll have the memories posted somewhere.
Do for today I'm going to share the fact that yesterday I decided to do a new color to my hair. I mean my man is getting home soon, I need to look extra hot! ;) so I got ombre highlights! I'm super in live with them! If your not sure what they are, it's where the top of your hair is a darker shade than the ends. It's a gradual fade into a lighter color. I'm going to post a picture, but the lighting is sort of bad, so you can't see how ammmmahhzing they look, but you'll get the idea. Anywho, I really need to get some ideas rolling about the posters I want for the airport.. Hmmm so many ideas ya know? My mom and I are going to get a banner to hang over the highway so he'll see it on the way home orrrr do the cups thing in the fence (: butttt... The cups seem to fall out. So I guess we'll see if I can get a banner made! More updates to come!!

P.S. I added a second picture, I hate the way I look in it lol but you can see the color better. My layers in the front make it look like I colored it up really high, but I just did the ends all sound my head. If I get a better picture I'll post it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment