Banner picture

Background.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh mother :/

Today Tyler had his homecoming talk (: He did such a good job! I am so so proud of him. He's grown so much from the mission and I love to hear him talk about it. It's crazy to see how easily he can just talk about the church, he didn't even write a talk, he just got up and spoke, and he was amazing :D Afterwards his family and friends all came over to his house for a luncheon to visit with Tyler and everyone. It was nice. And FINALLY his family left! Well, not all of them. He still had and aunt and uncle that are here until tomorrow staying at their house. And of course the day that I can actually hang out with him without a million other people around trying to talk to him all the time, my mom tells me that I need to come home at 6:30. Seriously mom? Why are you being like this? She wasn't like this at all when he was home before the mission, and she wasn't like this with me while I was out with my friends when he was on the mission. Why are you doing this now? I'm just barely getting time to be around him without a bunch of people in the room with us, I want to cuddle and watch a movie. But no. 

She told me to invite him to come over and hang out but he can't leave since his aunt and uncle are still here visiting until tomorrow morning. So here I am, sitting in my room, being super irritated with my mother. I really don't understand why she's being like this either. Does she even understand how much I've missed that boy? I just want to spend time with him before he gets all busy with life again. Tomorrow he will start working as the assistant basketball coach. And of course as soon as I get done with work, he has to go to basketball practice to work. So yeah, now I'm going to see him less. And then in January he and I will be taking college classes, which equals basically zero time to spend together. GAHHH. Mom, you're seriously pissing me off. Why are you acting like this now that he's home? Can I just be married and living in my own house with my hubby now? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment