Hey everyone! Yes I did sort off drop off the face of the planet there for a while. But who can blame me, my man is home now! So we've literally spent time together every day since he got home. I can't believe how great it feels to have him back and to be able to talk to him everyday and see him all the time. I love it! The other day we got to spend the entire day together, just us two. We drove to Orem and went Christmas shopping, and then we spent our night at temple square. Can you even imagine a more romantic place than temple square at Christmas? The lights are beautiful, and everyone is in such a great holiday mood. We got to hear a few high school choirs sing in the assembly hall as we cuddled in the balcony (: it was such a great day! And we practiced our kiss in front of the temple door for our wedding day (: ahh, I love that man so much. Sorry the pictures are blurry, the camera phone was struggling haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment