Banner picture

Background.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

52 Reasons I Love You (Christmas DIY)

So I finally sat down and made one of Tyler's christmas gifts. I found this adorable idea on Pinterest and just had to try it myself. It took me two and a half hours to get it done (with multiple trips to the printer downstairs) and here's my finished project!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just saw this idea on pinterest a couple days ago! I fell in love. It's adorable and I wanna do it for my mish for his one year package. Yours turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be such a cute gift for his year mark (: wish I would have found this while he was on the mission, but I'm just as excited to give it to him for Christmas! You're missionary will LOVE having all those reminders of why you love him (:

    ReplyDelete