Banner picture

Background.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus ♫




Just a few pictures from my familys' annual Christmas party. So glad I got to spend this years party with Tyler by my side again (: And of course I had to make sure he sat on Santa Claus' lap hahaha, I'm sure he just loved that too. The last picture is my little family. My future husband, and our little boy Retly (if you don't already know from past posts, Tyler bought Retly for me before he went on his mission for my birthday.) It's crazy to think that Christmas is in two days! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Thanks heavens I have all my presents bought and wrapped and placed under the tree. Well more so around..or near the tree, lol. I'm so excited to spend the holidays playing games and being with my family and Tyler (: I love that boy, and things are going great with us. I'll be sure to keep you updated on how things are going, and when I get that left handed jewelry ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment