Sunday, January 1, 2012
2012
Happy New Year! I hope 2011 was good to everyone, and 2012 will be even better. 2011 gave me my boyfriend back, and 2012 will most likely be the year I get married (: still no engagement story folks, but all is well with Tyler and I (: still loving each other more than ever. We just got done with a big new years party that we have every year. It was a blast (: we played BUNCO and then we played some other games after midnight. Lots of food, friends, family and laughter. Just the way it should be. I FINALLY got a new years eve kiss at midnight! It was amazing (: I love that boy so much. What a great way to start 2012 off. Alright 2012, let's get this year started, and let's have a blast :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment