Banner picture

Background.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer Time

Well here we are.
It's finally summer time!
Good news, I passed my state boards and will be getting
my cosmetology license soon. :)
Finally! I got to speak to Tyler on
Mother's day for like 5 minutes.
Not a lot of time, but better than no time at all right?
I'm having a day of remembrance.
I was sitting up all night thinking of all the fun adventures
and memories that Tyler and I have.
It's weird how many you forget about isn't it?
I mean Tyler and I knew each other for over 3 and half years.
We have been dating for 2 years and 4 months.
So it's official that I need to start blogging more or
keeping a better journal so that I don't forget all the fun times
we have had together.
Next month I will be a sophomore MG.
Thanks the gods.
I don't know how I'm going ot survive the rest of this.
It's only be 1/4 of the way.

In other news, my California trip with Karly is coming
together very nicely.
We are leaving on Memorial day and will
only be gone for 5 days.
But I am extremely excited for the whole thing.
We are staying in Vegas at the MGM on the strip.
I've never stayed there before, but it was our
only option due to the fact that no other hotel in
Vegas or near Vegas allows 18 year olds
to check into a hotel.
So, basically we lucked out that the MGM is so freakin'
nice, and allows us to check in as well.
In California we are staying at an extremely sweet hotel.
We also go two tickets to the San Diego Zoo with our stay.
I have never been there, so I'm pretty excited
about that.
Other than that, not a whole lot is going on.
Sleep in until 11, get up, lounge around, go to work, come home.
End of my day.
That is pretty much how my entire summer is going to be.
How gay is that? I mean really?
Anyways, I got attacked last night.
Not literally.
But I was hanging with a guy friend, and I got in a kiss trap.
UGH.
Totally awkward, and he is NOT a good kisser.
I got out of there as quickly as I could.
Why do guys assume they can just do that?
I. do. not. like. you. like. that.
Get it through your thick skull.
End of story.
I left my carmex..
I'll buy a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment