Banner picture

Background.

Monday, November 21, 2011

1 more day. Nervous!! :S

I'm starting to get nervous again. Yeah, there I am, showering away. La-la-la-la ♫ And then it hits me like, BAM!! What if he doesn't like you anymore!? What if he decides he wants to date other people when he gets back. What if he's changed so much that I don't feel the same way. What if it doesn't work out in the end? What if he avoids me like I'm a freakin leper and I'm stuck in some random limbo zone of a relationship? Oh my heck what am I going to do!? I'm losing my mind with worry. Part of me is so so so happy that he's going to be back, and is so sure that everything is going to be just like it was but a million times better. And then there's that part that's creeping up behind me like a stalker in a dark alley saying, "you're not good enough for him anymore Chantel, he's going to pick someone else!" GAHHHHHHH!! Go away evil stalker! GO AWAY!

Now that I got all of that out, I'll try to remain calm during the rest of my post. But really, can you blame me? I'm pretty sure that these feelings are normal. Right? RIGHT!? But why did these feelings have to pop up right before I am going to go to bed, how am I supposed to sleep with all of that running through my head. Not to mention that my mom changed the plans for traveling to Salt Lake. We were going to go up Monday and stay the night. But now she's saying we'll just get up and go in the morning. Umm okay it's 2.5 hour drive to the airport, and that's if the traffic is good. What if we get stuck in traffic, the construction is horrible. And then that means I have to get up SUPER early to make sure that my outfit and everything is perfect. And because I'll be freaking out, I need extra time to stress in between curls in my hair. That means I'll need like 2 hours to get ready instead of 40 minutes! UGHH. 

But I'm not stressing. I'm calm. I'm cool as a cucumber people. I've totally got this. That boy loves me. And I love him. And everything is going to be A-okay. Better than a-okay even. We're going to be fantastic, amazing, magical! We love each other, and we've both grown and changed together this past two years. We've written faithfully the entire time, and he has always told me how excited he is to spend forever and ever with me. So that's a good sign I would think. Oh man, please don't let this two whole years of waiting go to waste.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment