It's finally here. It's Monday night, and Tyler is on a plane on his way to Atlanta right now. And then he will be on his way to SLC. OHMIGOSH OHMIGOSH OHMIGOSHHHH!! Yeah I'm basically hyperventilating right this second. How on earth am I supposed to sleep at all tonight? I'll be listening to that one song...
Yep that's the one!! ^^^
So that's basically what my night will consist of! How exciting :D haha.
I'm AWAKE!!!
Yeah that's what I will probably be looking like! Like a boss! So I'm pretty sure I'll be okay. I'll be hyper enough to get me through the day. But I'm thinking I will have to skip breakfast. I'm pretty sure it will make me sick to my stomach with how nervous I am/will be. BLAHHHH! Nervous tummy already! So to keep me busy for now I am going to share with you a magnificent story of a prince and a princess and how they came to be. In other words, Tyler and I (:
It all started my sophomore year. The year was coming to an end, it was spring. I had taken a drama class, and I was going to Juan Diego with my drama department to compete. A girl and I were doing a scene from The Importance of Being Ernest. Sadly no, I've never seen the play or the movie, I just did a scene from it. The girl had picked it because she had been in drama a few years, and she was very artsy that way, so I trusted her haha. So there were a few different class periods for drama, so I only knew the kids in my drama class, and a few in the others. My best guy friend I have known since elementary school (Lance) was in another class and he and a partner were doing a pantomime. So we get to Juan Diego and we do our scene in one of the classrooms. While we were waiting out in the hallway after when other people in our group were competing I was talking to Lance, and his partner. Funny story, his partner was Tyler. This was the first time I had really met him. And the funniest part was that I met him in school..but a school that neither of us went to. We spent a long day at the school, and our school ended up winning the competition over all with the most wins and what not. We spent a lot of time waiting around and just visiting. And that is where this picture was taken on my phone by someone (I'm not sure who) and this was the first picture I ever had of him..
Lol, oh man. Too funny. But yeah. That was where I met him. And about a week later the drama department was doing a musical review of our year. So each class had been working on their own musical scene. My class did Les Miserables. Tyler's class did Miss Saigon. So the day of the production, we were excused from classes all day so that we could practice before that night when we would perform. And this day Tyler sat by me in the auditorium while we waited for our class to practice on the stage. We visited and kind of got to know each other a little. He was cute, and really funny. It was surprised that we had never talked before, but I had seen him around, I never really thought about him before now. When the school day ended, I headed out of the school to go home and I got a text message from a number I didn't recognize. It was Tyler. He had asked my friend Lance for my phone number (: He was like "where do you think you're going!?" And because I didn't know who it was I replied "umm home? Who is this?" And then he told me it was him. So I asked, "Oh hey, how did you get my number?" Just out of curiosity of course, I wasn't arguing about it ;) And I didn't know this at the time, but he told me in a letter during the mission "Yeah I remember that first time I text you and you asked how I got your number and I was thinking, Oh man, this girl doesn't want to talk to me!" hahaha. Ahhh he was just too cute. So that night we did the musical review, and I wasn't nervous at all, I had a solo, but I was okay with it, I had been a dancer for 10 years so I was used to big crowds. But after my performance I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. That night I went home and had the stomach flu. It was so bad that I didn't go to school the next day, and I can still remember that Tyler had text me that morning and said "Where are you? I didn't see you this morning." And I told him I was home sick. He was THEE biggest sweet heart, he text me throughout class all day long to keep me company while I was home alone sick. And from that day on, we kept talking and getting closer to each other.
Eventually Tyler asked me to be his girlfriend. And sadly it happened right before school ended for the year. Summer came and we both got so busy with church stuff, and sports camps and practices that we hardly ever saw each other. We both agreed to break up because we didn't even get to see each other. It didn't really make me all that sad, I didn't love him at the time. But pretty soon school started again, and I saw him around school and realized, "dang, he's still so hot, what was I thinking?" And then we began talking again. There was lots of drama with other girls and such (as I have mentioned in previous posts) but eventually he stopped hanging out with them and we spent tons of time together. We never really said we were in a relationship, so I kind of figured we were just "dating" at the time without a relationship status. And one day we were talking about something, I don't remember what. And he said something and ended it with "you know I love you." And I jokingly said "If you loved me, we'd be together." And he responded with "I thought we were together?" And that's when it started for REAL. I mean come on boy, I don't read minds, you never asked me to be your girlfriend!? Haha, but we've been together for nearly 4 years since that happened. And I love him. And tomorrow he's coming back to me!
So that's it. Not really a crazy special story to you, but to me, it's the best beginning to a fairytale that I can think of. I love that boy so much. And even though I'm worried about what will happen in the future, I know that I'm going to be happy. I know that everything is going to work out. I know that he and I are going to be together. And I can't wait to start my forever with him ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment