What a busy Saturday this has been. And it sounds crazy, but I'm so glad that it was a busy day. It has helped keep me busy so I haven't been obsessing over the fact that Tyler gets home in two days! I had a baby shower to go to this afternoon and my mother and I were the ones doing the games for it so that kept us busy before the shower and during. So that was all good. And then I had a girls night with my friends. Just what I needed!! We had a fun night making homemade oreo cookies, and drinking hot koolaid. (Yes I said HOT koolaid, delicious!) And then we watched a movie and just talked about EVERYTHING. We all talked about what it's going to be like with Tyler being home again. They're all worried that I'm never going to see them again, but I definitely will! I need me some girl time every few days, otherwise I'll go crazy! haha. But seriously, I love those girls. They have been here for me through this waiting process and they've just been the most supportive and amazing friends a girl could ever ask for.
In other news..the airport outfit has officially been put together!! And the winner is......
This is the outfit! I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of myself for getting this together. I'm so excited for Tyler to see me after these two years. I've really changed since he's seen me. I got my braces off while he was gone, I have longer hair and got the new ombre highlights in it. I wear skinny jeans and boots now. And high heels! He's never ever seen me in high heels and I absolutely adore them. It's crazy, I think I just got super stylish while he was gone haha. Weird, but I love it. I'm hoping to blow that boy away when he gets back. And to think that it's really only two days away is just insane!
Okay so lets see, now I need to share a memory of my boy...what story shall we tell today.
How about the time we went on vacation to California together. Okay, this memory is like 9 days worth of vacationing, so we'll just cut it short pretty much.
So...I had just graduated from high school. Tyler is a year older, so he was in college. The school year was over, and my family had planned to go on vacation to California. My cousin Jorden had also just graduated, so my family, my cousin Joe, my aunt and uncle, Tyler, and my friend Erica all went on vacation to California. My cousin and his parents had never been to Disneyland before. So we were all excited to get this trip going, we had tons of stuff planned. We were going to go to Disneyland, California Adventure, Universal Studios, go to the beach, all that fun stuff. My friend Erica was invited by my older brother (who kind of dated her at the time) so it was just a big trip full of friends and family. I was so excited. We flew out instead of driving the longer distance. I remember being on the plane I sort of get nervous about the take off. But Tyler was the sweetest thing, he held my hand the whole time and just kept comforting me telling me everything was going to be fine. And it was, he never lies ;) We land in California, and my mom and dad are picked up by the car rental company, they leave us at the airport while they drive over to get the big van rented out and come back for us. I just remember sitting there in the airport with Tyler, listening to my iPod together and just relaxing waiting for my parents to get back. I was so excited to be on vacation with my boyfriend and one of my best friends at the same time. It was amazing! We went to all the different amusement parks, we rode the rides together, and stole kisses in the dark. In the morning, I would wake up and go out in the condo living room where Tyler was sleeping on the pull out bed, and we'd cuddle and watch TV before we all got up for the day. It's almost like a small glimpse of what it would be like to live with him. Being able to cuddle with him in the morning and before we went to bed at night. And the sweet things he would do, he loved to tickle my back and massage my legs and feet, and he would always run his fingers through my hair after I would shower. It just feels so great to be so comfortable with someone. I could tell him anything and everything, and I didn't care that he saw me when I wasn't all done up, he still thought I looked beautiful no matter what. And that's the best kind of guy you could ever have. I am ready to have him back, to be the same way we were back then.
I really have so many memories of that trip, but those small moments in the condo, or on the airplane just make me love him even more. Maybe one day I'll finish all the stories of that trip, but those are the most important ones of all.

nothing like kissing in the streets of Disneyland (:




No comments:
Post a Comment