Banner picture

Background.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shopaholic anonymous meetings.

Okay so today was awesome! Nothing like a trip to Provo with your mom and best friends to go watch Breaking Dawn and go shopping to complete your "airport outfit". Do you even know how long I've dreamed of picking out my airport outfit people? Since he left! And it's finally almost time to wear it! I found thee perfect chestnut leather boots and matching jacket to wear along with a shirt I got two weeks ago, plus a matching necklace. It's officially put together, I just need to try it all on together to make sure it is at the level of maximum hotness! Haha. And I'm sure that he won't even notice the clothes I'm wearing anyways, he'll just be excited to see everyone, but hey, I want to look good okay?

Okay so breaking dawn, loved (: not gonna lie I think it's kind if cheesy and I covered my eyes in embarrassment for the characters at multiple spots. But it was still good. And Tyler is so ready to watch eclipse and then go
See breaking dawn. Way back when I read the books, he read them too. It's funny to think of him reading them, but he did it for me. (: he's just the sweetest boy ever. I'm glad that he's so excited to get started on our movie list. It's really long! But I don't mind, more cuddle rime for me!

All in all, day 4 was a success. I'm so close to him being back I can taste it. I've been having airport dreams this week too! It's making me wake up and I think to myself, usually I'm sad because those dreams are so far from coming true. But not anymore! And this girl right here, she just can't even believe it's really happening. I feel like I'm going to wake up and realize, he's only been gone one day and I dreamed these past two years, now I have to do it all over again. Please oh please don't let it be a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment