Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Six days left!!!
I nearly forgot to post today. But here I am staying up late just so I can keep my promise. See the dedication I have people?! Okay so we've come to the close of the 7th day, so that means only six more until that handsome RM of mine is back in my arms again! Am I excited? Heck yes I am!! Am I nervous? Heck yes I am!! But more than anything I'm ready. I'm ready for him to come down that airport escalator, get him released, and start this new chapter of my life. I did the chapters where he's gone and I'm doing my very best to grow and to enjoy life, while always missing him in the back of my head. But now we're to that part in the book where the knight in shining armor comes back for his princess. And I know it's not going to be a happily ever after as soon as he's back. We'll have to get him transitioned, we'll have to make sure that we still want each other forever (even though I know without a doubt I do) and then soon enough, we WILL have our happily ever after. Because all this time, over the past two years, I've had no doubt in my mind that he's the one for me. His letters are always so excited about the work he is doing, and always loving and encouraging. And every single time he asks what I have planned for our wedding, or tells me he can't wait to spend forever with me. So, I'm ready. I'm ready for him to come home. 6 more days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment