Okay so I don't think I've ever mentioned the bracelet before. And a lot of my pictures you can't really see it I'm sure. But...I have this bracelet you see. It's a turquoise crocheted bracelet that I wear every day. I wear it to bed, I wear it to work, I wear it in the shower! I never take this thing off. How can a bracelet be so important to me you may ask? Tyler made it. Enough said right? I used to crochet simple bracelets to wear for myself or for my friends. He even had me make him one way back when. So one day I decided to teach him how to crochet a simple chain for a bracelet. It was so funny to watch him trying to work a crochet needle (is that what you call it?) But he did it! It's not perfect, and that's how I love it. He wore the one I made him all the way up until the MTC because they asked him only to wear his CTR ring (which I gave him :D ) So he wrote me and told me he couldn't wear the bracelet anymore, but that he was keeping it on his key ring with his oil and his room key and what not. It's made me happy to know that he's kept it with him all this time. And me? I've never taken this bracelet off except for one or two exceptions for a few hours. It's just a cute little reminder to look down at it and think of him during a bad day or a good day. And I don't plan on taking it off until he's back home and he can make me a new one (:

No comments:
Post a Comment