Banner picture

Background.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The story of the first kiss!

Okay can I just say that this cake is so cute!? It's very simple, but the reason why I find it so cute is for this reason: if my first kiss with Tyler could be made into a cake, this is what it would look like. No joke! Tyler and I had our first kiss May 25, 2007. It was the last day of school, we had been at the park with some friends hanging out, and he had to go home to finish packing for his family vacation. (His family was going to Hawaii the next day.) He lived really close to the park and he asked if I would walk home with him so we could keep talking, and my friends told me to go ahead and they would come and pick me up when I got there. So we walked back to his house together and just talked about anything and everything. When we got to his "circle" we stopped on the corner under the lamp and kept talking. It was dark out so that was the only light that we had around. He promised he would call me and text me while he was in Hawaii and then he gave me a hug goodbye. When we went to pull apart, it just happened. He leaned in and kissed me. It really was thee sweetest thing (: No it was not a movie star kiss that stops the world, but it was the best kiss first kiss I had ever had. It was unforgettable (obviously, because I remember it! lol) But more than anything, Tyler and I are excited for our "second first kiss" when he gets home. I have a feeling that's going to be an unforgettable one too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment