Monday, November 14, 2011
Losing my mind!
So here's a good question for anyone who can answer it. When your coming to the end of day 8 and you have one week left before the man you love gets home after being away for two years, how on earth do you make the time pass? I've already been to work today and now I'm free for the rest of the night. Tomorrow I work early and I'm free by 11:30 AM. I'm starting to go crazy! I'm beginning to get nervous about him being home. I stayed up most of the night tossing and turning, thinking about the day at the airport, and then the days that will follow. Will things go back to normal between us? Or will it be awkward and different? I know that I need to stay positive, but it's getting hard to do that. I gave a constant string of "what if" situations running through my head. Oh man, please just let this last week be over with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment