A girly threw this up on a discussion board a while back.
I like the idea of it.
You know, making long term goals.
However, they always seem to be forgotten.
I mean you can't really have TOO many long term goals though.
Because how many will you really follow up on?
And if they are long term goals, that means that they usually
take quite an amount of work to accomplish.
And multiple long term goals, along with a lot of work for
each one, that adds up people.
So what goals do I want?
I have two years to...(insert goal here).
At this point in time it isn't really decided.
For sure I want to improve my body.
Who doesn't?
I mean that's almost a no brainer with all women.
I don't mean that I hate my body.
I am not saying that.
Nor do I think that I am fat.
I do however, hope to have a toned body.
You can still be skinny, and out of shape people.
So I hope to be one of those toned people who earned it.
And really, I do need a tan.
I just do.
And that's that.

No comments:
Post a Comment