I had the most random of dreams last night.
Ok probably not the most random, because my dreams are always random.
I looked up some of the things on http://www.dreammood.com/ after seeing it on Marvel the Autumn
colors blog. And I thought I'd check it out.
Well ya see here, I keep having dreams about there being Earthquakes either here where
I live while Tyler is here for some reason, or over in Brazil, and I'm always there
when they happen? Which is weird.
Well apparently there was an earthquake in Brazil. So they sent the missionaries home.
So Tyler was going to be flying into Salt Lake. I was at the
time in Salt lake staying at a hotel with a bunch of girls.
Some I knew, some I didn't know.
Anyways I was all excited to go meet Tyler but then the Hotel manager
would not allow us to check out until a certain time. So I had to stay there until I could.
It totally pissed me off. Anyways while I was waiting
two of my friends and I went into the hotels little shop and I saw these
Granny B cookies and they had all types of different shapes and frosting colors.
So I really wanted one. And my friend bought one but I'm not sure if I did or not.
Soon enough I'm getting text messages from Tyler. But it's random
number I don't know. And one of my friends pointed out "that's Jessica Turcasso's cell
phone number" Which is totally random because we have no idea how he
got her cell phone. Finally I was able to check out of the hotel.
Soon I was driving, and I was following Tyler who was driving his truck.
I was supposed to be driving through the canyon toward home,
but I was so confused because there were all these different exits to get off of and
I didn't know where to go. So Tyler took an exit and I followed him.
We ended up at a movie theater.
So we go in to watch a movie and Tyler sits down on a side row that only
has three seats. He sits on the end, and the middle was empty
for me to sit.
But then this guy I know Nick Lucero, totally random guy to dream
about, is sitting on the other side. So I ask Tyler if he
will move over so I don't have to sit by him, because that's just awkward.
So he does. So I sit down and we start talking and then the movie
is about to start and I put my hand out to hold his, and he goes
to give me his hand and then he goes
"Oh wait...I'm a missionary."
And then he put his hand is his lap.
I was so pissed/bummed.
And that's all I remember. It was horrible.
I can't even touch him in my dreams :( How sad is that?
Terribly sad people.
Earthquake
To dream of an earthquake, suggests that you are experiencing a major "shake-up" that is threatening your stability and foundation. The dream highlights your insecurity, fears and sense of helplessness. Is there something in your life that you feel at "fault" for? If you find cover from the quake, you will overcome these challenges. If you become trapped or injured during the quake, you will suffer some sort of loss in your life. According to the bible, earthquakes symbolize God's anger and power.
Hotel
To see a hotel in your dream, signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life.�Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity
Cookies
To dream that you are eating, giving, receiving, or stealing cookies signifies that you will let trivial problems and minor disputes annoy you.
Driving
To dream that you are driving a vehicle, signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life. If you are driving and cannot see the road ahead of you, then it indicates that you do not know where you are headed in life and what you really want to do with yourself. You are lacking direction and goals.If you are driving on a curvy road, then it indicates that you are have difficulties in achieving your goals and the changes associated with it.
Movie Theater
To dream that you are in a movie theater, indicates that you are attempting to protect yourself from your emotions and/or actions. Viewing them on a movie screen projects them onto another person and thus makes those feelings/actions distant . You may be protecting yourself from experiencing them.

No comments:
Post a Comment