Ok you know what?
I officially hate creating a title for my posts. It's almost like I make the most
simple of tasks, totally difficult. It's because I'm indecisive.
No, really though. I am.
It's almost sad really. I can't even pick between Wendy's and Taco Bell.
And this task becomes vital while driving down the road and you have to decide whether to
turn left, or right. My indecisiveness has probably just missed
near death car crashes multiple times. Lucky for me, Tyler would always
finally give in and choose. Well most of the time anyways.
Now that he's gone, what do I do?
WHERE DO I EAT?!
This has become the center of my life as of 2 minutes ago.
My indecisiveness is a disease that must be cured. Before my prince
charming returns hopefully.
We'll see how that works out. But first, I need some differnent methods for me
to try in order to make this goal a reality. It seems as though this
usually kicks in when I'm with other people, and they ask where we should go or
eat, etc. Maybe I'm not entirely indecisive. Maybe I'm just considerate
of other people Because if I pick a place that they don't want
to go to, more often then not they won't say anything. Am I right? Because most often
I don't. Depending on my relationship with said person.
And when you're in this situation, where you end up going somewhere the
other person chose, that you do not like, you're miserable. Correct?
Yes. Correct.
And I'm sure that 7 times out of 10 you do not like this place
due to the fact of food poisoning, or the runs.
Yes? Yes.
Alright. So it's settled. I'm semi indecisive.
More so considerate.
What do you think?
If there is anybody out there even reading this I mean.

No comments:
Post a Comment