Classes officially started today. Whoever came up with the idea of going to school for 13 years,
not counting preschool, and then decided that more school was a good idea,
was an idiot.
I only say this because I really can not wait to be done with school.
This is my third year of Cosmetology. I started in high school as a junior. And I am
dying to be done. The instructors are so much drama.
What is up with that anyways? Old women causing teenage drama.
It's like they are trying to relive their teenage years or something. It's so annoying.
Second thing I would like to put out there. I feel so sad when I watch TV
or a movie, and someone is mean to an old man or old lady. It truly hurts my heart
to see that. Is that so stupid? I always just feel so bad
for them. Ugh, if I was there in a situtation like that, I'd be kicking some butts.
Not even kidding.
When I started thinking about this the other day, I realized that I really do
want to get a gun to carry with me in my car or to have at home when I live on my own.
I've grown up with them in my house because my father is a hunter. But really
imagine how handy that could be in our world right now.
Just seems like a comfort to me kind of. Even if I never use it. At least I could have
it to protect myself in a situation.
Look at me, I'm all over the place. I have so many random thoughts. But I can't help it.
Just some things I've been thinking about lately.

No comments:
Post a Comment