Banner picture

Background.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

This Life that I'm Living

So I just watched the movie Julie & Julia. It's about this girl Julie who begins a blog for a year and is cooking out of Julia Child's cookbook and finishing 524 recipes in a years time. It's an interesting movie actually. It makes me start thinking about my life right now. Well mostly in the next two years of my waiting. What would it be like to have a real purpose, something to work on every single day, kind of something bigger than yourself. I guess now when I start to think about it, that's exactly what Tyler is doing right now. He has a daily purpose. A huge one. Something he gets up for, and goes to sleep knowing he will be waking up to do the exact same thing. Day after day. I want something like that. I guess I could consider my wait for him to be my soul purpose right now. And maybe that's exactly what I will do. Make my waiting a daily purpose. But I need to find my own ways of making it easier, funner, so that I can grow along side him. I'm sure that I will post back with details of what I have decided to add to my wait to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment