Banner picture

Background.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

There's Only One of You.

There is only one of you.
One you to hold my hand whenever we walk side-by-side.
One you to tickle my arms when I lay on the couch.
One you to tuck me in and kiss my forehead at night before you leave me there asleep.
One you to give me piggy backs for 20 blocks when my feet are tired.
One you to give me butterflies when you kiss me.
One you to make my heart skip a beat.
One you to keep my heart beating.
One you to miss.
One you to eat the chocolate chips I spit out of the cookie dough.
One you to tell my every secret.
One you to wait for.
One you to hold me while I cry.
One you to wish for with every star and eyelash.
One you to make me smile on a bad day.
There's only one you.
Only one Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment