Banner picture

Background.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Waiting a Very Long Time..

I'm currently watching the new season of The Bachelor. It makes me think about my missionary. And can I just say, that some girls, are just crazy? Like over the top. Some of them just seem so completely desperate when it comes to these things. And to be telling someone that you love them after you've seen them on tv? I mean hey, if you're a fan of his looks, go for it. But loving someone? Ah this is why you're almost 30 and you're single. Something isn't right with the situation obviously. I mean hey, guily pleasure, I enjoy watching it. But still, I guess you have to be bold to go on a show, or very very egotistical. How could you just throw your love life out in front of the entire world to watch? Insane. I guess that could just be my own opinion.


On another note...
Avatar was amazing. I loved it. Seriously loved it. It was thee most amazing show
EVER! If you have not seen it, you need to go. It was not at all what I expected. In the beginning
I had very low expectations. But no, it blew me away.
I think I'm going to go see it again this Thursday actually. So that'll be good :D


Worst part of my day. School starts up again tomorrow. I am not excited at all to be going to this next semester. But you know what spring semester, I own you. I'm coming for you. I will conquer you, and then when it's all over, I'm going to be the happiest I've ever been about summer vacation. I plan on going somewhere. Anywhere. Anywhere away from this town that reminds me of the man that isn't here. I need to go somewhere where I can make new memories that will help me grow up. And I absolutely cannot wait until I do. I really would love to go somewhere foreign. But I'm sure my paycheck won't be able to manage that this summer. But I guess we'll see when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment