Since I have been staying at Tyler's house all week I haven't had the chance to watch my shows. Oh boy do I love my shows. I'm a DVR fanatic for sure. Let's see Sundays I have Drop Dead Diva, The Glades, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami..and that is it until Desperate Housewives returns. Monday I have Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Bachelorette. And very soon we'll have the Bachelor Pad!! Tuesdays I have Pretty Little Liars, White Collar, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, and Covert Affairs. Soon 90210 will be back on for Tuesday's as well! Wednesday I have just Psych. Soon The Middle, Modern Family, and Cougar town will be back. Thursday has Burn Notice and Royal Pains. Fridays and Saturdays are movie nights. Needless to say, I missed quite a few so I'm trying to catch up. Boy, oh boy The Bachelorette reunion with the guys who didn't get roses, was hilarious! Man, there are some cooky people in this world. I've had my bets on Roberto since the first night. So I am hoping that he wins :D haha. If not, I'll go find him. Her loss. Seriously.

No comments:
Post a Comment