Banner picture

Background.

Monday, August 2, 2010

You got birthed!


I am officially 19 years young. The day of my birthday (Saturday) I received a padded envelope from my dearest missionary. Inside there was a memory card full of pictures and a bunch of coins from Brazil. As estatic as I was, I was disappointed to see that there wasn't much of a letter inside. He wrote down what each of the pictures was of, which was a lot of writing to do, but he only wrote a small paragraph to me. I guess I shouldn't complain, it was very nice to get those gifts, and on my birthday no doubt. But I hate getting all excited and then having my high hopes let down a bit you know? But what can you do, that's the wonderful world of a waiting girlfriend. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted. Today is month number 8. 16 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment