Banner picture

Background.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This crazy game we call love.

Here I am alone in the dark. No really, the power went out. Like you would notice if you read my previous post, the weather has been crazy lately. It’s been cloudy all day and the lightning finally closed in on the cozy little city I call home. Lucky for me my laptop is charged. Sadly however the internet isn’t working. So I’m writing this post in my word document and I will post it as soon as I have internet connection either tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow is my day off, hallelujah! And my guy friend has asked me to go to dinner with him. I didn’t argue on the invitation, however I don’t want to be excited about the situation either. Especially since he’s really only filling in for Tyler until he is home. Does that mean I’m using him? I don’t feel like I’m using him. And I don’t want to be a “user” either. I guess my best way to explain the situation is that he is keeping me company so that I don’t go completely insane. And since he knows I’m waiting for Tyler then he would void the fact of going on dates with him just to pass the time, therefore using him. Which I’m not. Right? I guess he’s one of those people who thinks he can win my heart. Which he can’t, considering I don’t own it anymore and it’s over 6,000 miles away in Brazil right now. Is he aware that he’s putting bets down on a game that can’t be won? I doubt it. He thinks he’s charming. And I’ll give him that, he is. But he isn’t the complete package. And I deserve nothing less than the best. You put your best effort in boy, but the game just can’t be won. But thanks for playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment