Friday, August 6, 2010
Nothing to say
I'm sitting at work right now. I should be finishing my letter to Tyler, but I don't have anything interesting to write about. Just a bunch of space filling 'blah' words. I hate when I get to this point. Nothing interesting is going on in my life since he's been gone. I mean I do have some fun stuff occasionally but I don't want to tell him what is really happening. "Oh hey babe, so today I slept in until 12 because I was too lazy to get out of bed when my dog woke me up at 8:30. So I layed there for a long time. Finally got up, ate some cereal and then I sat on the couch and watched Grey's Anatomy for 3 hours. Just re-runs, you know nothing important. And then my mom came home for lunch. We ate together and started one of our DVR shows that she wanted me to wait to watch with her. And then she left and I watched more tv. And then my mom came home a few hours to find me in front of the tv still. Yeah, life is crazy lately all sorts of busy, sorry I don't have much to write about." Yeah, that's my life. Other than going to work later in the day, I literally stay up late, sleep in late, do nothing, and then get ready about 30 minutes before work. We're lucky if I get a shower. I mean I shower daily people! But we're lucky if it's before work and not after. I hang out with friends still after I get done with work, that's why I usually get in late. But still, I do NOTHING. And I feel so pathetic. I'm just in a rut I guess. And I miss Tyler a lot. I don't want to go back to school, but I guess I'm lucky it's starting again so I have to get up early enough to go to class. Yay school, giving me ambition..and stuff. Ugh. This life I live..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is weird. i do the same exact thing.
ReplyDeleteeven the whole dvr thing with my mom and the getting ready 30 minutes before work thing...